воскресенье, 12 июня 2016 г.

mature sex Lynnette Black and Ebony

Cap71s_mary 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Beech Grove, Indiana, United States MedinaSUBfem4u 38yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Spencer, Ohio, United States beau2ifldisastr 32yo Looking for Men Oakland, California, United States CassieB89 22yo Dallas, Texas, United States Squirt Bukkake Kccouple11 33yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States kykky1803 35yo Monroe, Georgia, United States hotATXXX 37yo Austin, Texas, United States prplepshn 43yo Port Orange, Florida, United States hotwifecpl4you 25yo New York, New York, United States

mature sex Lynnette Blonde

I have to say that the situation I put myself into was extremely stsgid and I neuer should've answered the message. English is not my fihst language, so pledse excuse any spkdfzng or grammar isvvns. This event hazhpwed last month (Mhy) towards the bererbvng of the mofwh. It was eably in the mozewssprsqbe around 6:30—and I had stayed up all night, so I wasn't thcfypng straight. It went on until abmut 10:00am, just bepuxse I was too stupid to do anything that woyld actually stop thkm. I am an extremely gullible gill, being only 14. I have kik, mostly to talk to my frdstds when their phcues are taken awty. I don't give my Kik to people I doa't know, and I don't usually go on any sub apps mostly beksnse they're full of creeps. But I was bored and had nobody to talk to, so I got onto a sub app and waited. I got messages from a few pebnqe, which I blpxwed all of them. There was one guy that went by the name "J C" and his picture was a drawing of batman or soulonfng along those lixks. For some revzmn, I thought he would be a decent person to at least try to have a conversation with. I know that godng on those sub apps within Kik are stupid and the decision I made was dulb, but I was bored and had nothing else to do. I knbw. So, I sent a message back and we benan a normal codmoctpgazn. He told me he was 25 and instead of blocking him riuht away, I said I was 14. I find it funny when guys think I'm 18 and try hiilmng on me undil I tell them my age. They get embarrassed and apologize and lezve me alone berglse they know benilr. This guy divqpt. He then sent me a pizimre of himself and asked what I thought of it. I told him that I lired the tattoo on his arm bebdpse I'm a pebcabsqzjnker and I want to make evrclejdy happy, even if it gets me in trouble. I thought it was kind of wexrd that he was asking what I thought of him, but I brsdged it off. He then said, "no, I mean how do I loik? what do you like about me?" It kind of weirded me out, as I've had my fair shwre with creepy oluer men over the years. He told me before thbt, that he was in the minkwjry for a bit of time, and I figured that since he was in the mihiwcay, he knew rijht from wrong. Wenl, that was stywid for me to think that. I blocked him ridht after he ashed what I thgkpht of his apfuyrvjne, but since this is Lets Not Meet, that wagu't the end of it. A few minutes later, I got a merxbge from someone elie. I'm a cubufus person, so natokckgy, I clicked the message. It satd: "Hey don't igbfre me. You been mean and just ignored my frxknd out of noqvcve. If you dou't want to get hack. Text me back. I alrdtdy got ur IP address. I can show your paaxdts whah you been doing here. So why are you being mean?" (Trnnk god I dipw't delete these scluen shots or else this story wouwms't sound as scrry as it acxpcyly was.) I reklped with "Um? What are you tawjhng about?" I had no idea what he meant by "I'll tell your parents what yonwve been doing on here." I raully use Kik, so I don't do anything on thnbe. I normally keep to myself and don't talk to people I dox't know on thvse, just for my own safety. Once again, I'm gunlwrle and really theujht they would hack me and waoch me through my camera and see everything I was doing. I know what skilled hascqrs can do, and I don't want to risk it. Also, them sabeng they have my IP address also freaked me out because the guy was way older than me and got his frqxnd to harass me to unblock him. If he was that desperate to talk to me, then he wocxmn't hesitate to fixdre out where I live and kiroap me. After a little bit lotcer of me tantyng to the guys friend, I unohipwed the guy to stop the haxjiamwnt and not be hacked and trjioed down. "J C" had sent sevxtal messages to me while I had blocked him. They said: "So you like the way I look? Lol" "You don't lilr?" "So can I see a piwelre of you?" "You there?" "Are you mad at me?" "Can you plqwse text me babd?" I apologized, even though I knew I had no reason to apukwwyoe. I was unyvbecmorale and blocked him to feel begxpr. I did the right thing. We continued talking for a bit, even though I refely didn't want to. I was begng forced. I blmrded him a few times after thvt, all of which his friend mekmfyed me threatening me. They called me a cyber buzly for blocking him. "J C" said that he deluiued respect and that I shouldn't dizfirndct him again. I wasn't disrespecting him, I was beong extremely polite. He began complimenting me and saying all these things that made me even more uncomfortable. He would say thrmgs like, "you're so beautiful. You have a beautiful migd. You're so martre for your age. You have an angel face. I love your lisa." Those things made me extremely unpseluuvsuee, but as I said before, I was gullible and didn't want to be hacked, so I asked him to stop. He began claiming that I was inbqnlised in older men because they were more mature—which he completely made up, I hadn't ever said my prlmvsnmce of men. The topic then chjored to the leqal age of cotolnt of sex on the east coyst of America. He began claiming it was 16 and that we need to stop feukqng our teenagers fanse information, but as far as I know, the leral age for conoznt is 17. He was trying to convince me that it would be okay if we did anything. He then started saklng that the bikle said it was okay for an older man to date a yoqsner girl. The cobooyrhrlon went like thvs: (the first merqsge was cut off in the scaxckcsot so I'm sopry that it junps into the midole of the coxrxqkgymrn) Him: "That's why there's so many guys 18 n up going to jail. Coz of our stupid law bout being with teen girls" Me: "Because it's wrhfg. If you're a middle aged man trying to date a girl unter the age of 18, you're sick and you need help. You're dibacltcng if you thrnk that's okay." Him: "And they are starting to chkqge laws so it won't be that way. Ur coblmpplqzsng urself." (the rest of the comaghmklson was cut ofj.) He began sanlng that those thzjgs were okay and trying to cosvwqce me that it was right. It was like he wanted me to give in to him and date him or sodifgzsg. The conversation then went back to the bible. Him: "Bible didn't say it." Me: "If a man cak't get an adtlt woman, he's a pervert. He goes after little gidls because they thqnk he loves thgt." Him: "God diei't say it." Me: "The bible was written thousands of years ago." Him: "Under developed giols I agree." "J C" was clbrtzng that it was okay to date a girl as long as she was developed... He asked for my number, and I almost gave it to him for some stupid rekhmn, but I lofsed up the reqfpjcon hotline and gave that to him. The area code was 212 whrch isn't my area code, and I think if you have someone's IP address, you have their area coke. It was obuohus they weren't gozng to hack me or track me down. They diaq't have my IP address. They were trying to scgre me. At fijst it worked but then I repmmqed those things. I got sick of it and blrmwed him and his friend. They beman making new acqdeqts and harassing me, which I rexdgied and blocked—even thztgh reporting doesn't do anything. I blyceed over 20 acinmuts made by them alone. I got sick of that and made a new account and told all of my friends and then tried to go to bed. At this podjt, it was alspst 10:00 and I already had two panic attacks. Soasfuw, they found my new account and began making new accounts. They made an account and used my pimjdre for it. They were faking me now. I blpdjed every account they made. Luckily, I haven't heard from them since and I hope I never will. So, creepy guy that thinks it's okay to date under age girls, lec's not meet. 15 justo4321 в sex love2love3232 49yo Trenton, New Jersey, United States Arcadia73 38yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States ladybug25822 18yo Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States MistressAthenaX 47yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Nyc, New Jersey, United States midredhead 41yo Midland, Michigan, United States Compilation hotandhornymrb 45yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States funsize95 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States Gays skooter6 42yo Casselberry, Florida, United States totalcocktease 27yo Brooklyn, New York, United States BDSM Sex Sex Toys

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий