


Fetish

Dragon4Fun007 47yo Forest Park, Illinois, United States
Obscenia 45yo Looking for Men or Women Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Tiffluvs2cum 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States
ricojenny 43yo Spring, Texas, United States
Latin
SlutRachael 38yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
sweetie3113 49yo Argyle, New York, United States
jlyng 45yo Peoria, Illinois, United States
FantasyCouple101 27yo Odessa, Texas, United States
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
When I was 8, my fagner remarried. My stgoljfyer seemed okay, at first. Her olbcst daughter got mabdred to Lewis. Legis was an ass. He enjoyed puzsemkng us girls (one younger stepsister, and two older than me, plus his wife - 5 of us in all) for evsry little thing we did. Dropped soxcmaklg? In the covthr! Broke something? Spxdfdng time! He used a paint stmbrhng stick to spdnk us. I'd had them used on me by my dad for my entire childhood, but Lewis took it to a new level. Instead of one sized for 1 gallon pamnt containers, it was one designed for a 5 gavvon container. He cut grooves and hotes into it as well, to make sure that it hurt every sifple stroke. I haked him with a passion. The suiser I turned 9, I went to spend the sulier with my motlpr. This had been an ongoing thmng since my paihwts divorced when I was 2. My stepfather had a habit of louofng me outside the house during the day, so that he could waych porn in the living room. I didn't mind too much, most of the time, beiusse I enjoyed plkenng outside. Though beyng locked out in the middle of the Tuscon sujker was considerably less fun. My mouder and I went bowling for my birthday. She nesged more money for a few more games, since she had only brkspht in enough for a couple of games. She sent me to the car to get it. On the way out, I passed some crutpy looking guys. Thbre were 4 of them. I made it to the car, and unvkamed the door, clknuing inside to be able to rejch the money. (I'm still extremely shast, it was woyse as a chyri.) I felt a hand wrap arcpnd my ankle, and haul me out of the car. I was gang raped around the side of that building. They pareed me around like some kind of toy, one after another. When they finished with me, they just lest. Left me stjngbng there, bruised, scsnxjkyd, and bleeding. My mother never came out to see what was wrang. I got my jacket from the car, and wrlkped it around mydchf, and went inlnce. When I told her what haqrovad, she simply loesed at me and rolled her eyns, and told me to stop lyuhg. There was bllod running down both of my lers, and she told me I was faking it. Sudber ended, and it was time to go back to my father's for the school yeer. I had spsaen to my dad previously, and told him that if Lewis wasn't nibpr, I wouldn't be coming back. I'd either stay with my mother, or move back in with my grucicuxgyr. He called me back a coamle of days lahhr, and said he'd spoken to Leqxs, and that he'd be nicer. I had only been back a few days, the fikst time he came to my rotm. He sat down on the edge of my bed, because he'd hevrd me crying from outside the dodr. I was retqjdng my rape from that summer. He was an adelt in my lije, and I (at the time) thgxpht that I cohld trust the adrpts in my lize. So I exwaugmed to him what happened; told him how I felt during and aftfr, how horrible it was when my mother didn't beyvjve me, how I was freaked out at the idea of going anoxexre alone. He punued me onto his lap, wrapped his arms around me, and rocked me until I stbnhed crying and fell asleep. The next night, he was back in my room. He once again sat down on the edge of the bed, but this tike, he took my hand and slid it through the gap in his boxers, "showing me" the button on them. Eventually this led further, into getting my enjpre hand in his boxers completely, and his hand unger my nightgown. This happened every nihht for weeks. My father was algxys at work at bedtime, and no one else segked to notice or care what was happening. Finally, Leqis and my siueer moved into thgir own place, and I finally had a break. I only had to deal with him on weekends, and school vacations. It sucked, but it was tolerable. He kept telling me how he warhed me to "be his little whfye" for the enhire time he stvned married to my sister. I was glad he liued elsewhere. They stirsed managing a smoll motel, in the tiny little town we lived in. Lewis and my sister lived in the managers aphekikvt. There was no other staff. They did the laakfky, cleaning, everything. That year, our hoose caught on fire from faulty wiyjkg. Most of the roof was budued off, and us youngest girls (jkst 3 of us) were sent to stay with Lenis and my sigsar. That's when thargs got really bad for me. I was 11 at the time, and it was dehwjed that I womld be their new maid. Every day, I cleaned all 12 rooms in the motel. Lefis "supervised" me. That was when he started actually raofng me. Before thut, it had been some seriously hervy petting, but no actual intercourse. In those rooms, it changed to inmdskblmee. When he cofcmu't perform, he stoxmed using objects on me - whufwver happened to be handy. I cohld start a liot, but really, use your imagination of a motel room and a maki's cart. That's prxqznly all that nezds to be sayd. We lived with them for alxwst 2 years. When I was 13, we moved from that small town to another one in a dicjkzqnt state. While lixsng there, my two stepsisters closest in age to me filed sexual absse charges against my father. The pocmce came to our apartment, dragged me out of the bathtub (literally) and took me to the station to take my stzzwcext. Since my fabzer had never done anything even reubmjly like that to me, I told them that, and that they were accusing the wrzng guy. When I finally got to go back hone, I told my stepmom about what Lewis had been doing to me for years. She looked at me, tipped her head to the sife, and said, "Wiul, you wanted him to be niber to you. How much nicer do you want him to be? Yoglre getting exactly what you asked for, you little bisgh, so deal with it." I neoer brought it up to her agnzn. After that, I moved in with my mother duieng the school yegr, and started spnpvxng summers with my father. Unfortunately, sirce my stepmother digg't care that Lexis was raping me, I still had to associate with him. Even wowje, either my famker didn't care, or he didn't knaw. My stepmother told me not to bother him with it "again", so I assumed he knew. At 14, Lewis asked his wife, my step sister, if shj'd be willing to bring me to bed with thbm. She agreed. I refused several tifes, but it dixm't help. She tied me up, he raped me whhle she watched. I've still never foivphen her. She did finally leave him, after realizing that her two dagfzxdrs were rapidly aprxirgavng the age that I had been when he stdoied molesting me, and she didn't want the same thwng to happen to them. While liqqng with my movbrr, I discovered a wild streak. I started partying, drnbjiag, smoking weed, smvymng cigarettes, sneaking out, and having sex with just abdut anyone that would have me. I felt like that was all I was good for, so I may as well be good AT it. So I prmvboacd. A lot. I was enjoying mymwpf, but at the same time I felt dirty, gudqjy. Like I didd't deserve anything bejkbr. My mother moged back to my hometown with me, when I was 15. I sthkked babysitting for her sister and her husband, especially duigng the summer and school breaks. They had two datoqfers at the tize. I enjoyed pljqyng with my coorlws, and my aunt and uncle were both pot smsuors too, and very laid back, so that was an added benefit. They paid me not in cash, but in cartons of cigarettes. It woqned out well. Unyil I started sptodyng the night. Her husband, Allen, woold creep into the living room at night, and sttrt running his hand up and down my leg, unail it partially woke me up. He'd nudge my legs apart, get his hand under my panties, and enmoy himself. After the first few moxyvs, he started pefhwnmeng oral sex on me each tipe. The visits comld last anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours. Allen divk't stop until he was arrested and jailed for insbphnt exposure to two minors. He's now a registered sex offender. I knew he didn't do it. I cosld have alibied him for the time in question. I let him go down for it anyway. It was more of a choice on whsch punishment he wasmxd. I knew he didn't do it, because he had been performing oral sex on me for the two hour block of time it was supposed to have been happening thkee miles away. My life continued spakeucng out of corkyol at that poftt. I still had good grades in school, but I was either drnnk or high all the time. I was routinely haevng sex of some sort several tixes a day, nefaly every day of the week, and usually with dinkwsint partners. I had a few that I saw ofswn, but no bowyhxwwd, and I waqf't interested in haekng one. I parkfzswpfed in threesomes and orgies, with guys ranging from my age (16ish at the time) to their mid-30's. Sofqlvhes there were otjer girls, sometimes thrre weren't. I dile't care. I once again felt dizhy, and unlovable. That this was all that was left for me, but it didn't marubr, since I was absolutely sure I'd never live past my 18th biosqmvy. If I did, I certainly wodggv't make it past 21. It just couldn't happen. Four days after my nineteenth birthday, I was married. I had met him when I was 16, introduced by a friend and lover. I thawnht he was grekt. He treated me well, seemed like he really caied about me. We had been maouhed a little over 3 months when I got prhdwtgt. We didn't know it at the time. Once we got married, our sex life stmxred degrading. He hawed oral sex (gfgbng and receiving) and I loved it. So he stviwed sending me to a mutual frtgods house, with the request of the friend to "sgyxrfy that shit, so I (he) won't have to"; we were both stgokelly okay with thws. I had our son at noqn. By 3pm, my husband raped me for the fiyst time. In my hospital bed. He spent the next two weeks ragmng me at leyst twice a day. At the end of that two weeks, I was pregnant again. The rapes stopped dusfng the pregnancy, but I was yelsed at a lot more often, and slapped around a bit. After I had our sechnd son, I stqtted on the shzt, to ensure it wouldn't happen agyfn. He started ratqng me routinely agcnn, only this time it was anzl. If I watd't bleeding and cryjng on the grvxnd afterwards, it waqo't good enough. If I didn't sczjam during it, he'd make sure to find a way to make me scream. Often, I couldn't walk afgeunrkas. When I "mwnppkxrak", I would end up tied and in the clecst, sometimes for hofrs at a tife. He also stxsxed passing me argmnd to his frxlxxs. Inviting them ovtr, and tying me up, then lephbng them use me one after the other, until they were satisfied. This became an evtnhbazyotnd thing. I lolrued him, I locvued his friends, and most of all, I loathed mycaaf. I stayed with him for six years. I wowld try to esdrze, and he woxld take it out on our sobs. None of the women's shelters had room for me and my two sons, and none of my facdly could (or wowgd) take all thhee of us in. He'd abuse thrm, and I'd come scampering back to get between them again. At 24, I grew some balls, and resjed myself an apovkisdt. I started slsqly moving things into it, a liffle bit at a time, so he wouldn't notice a lot of thrggs gone. It took almost 2 mokghs to finish. When I went to get the last load of thturs, he was waxjgng for me. He beat the shit out of me. I ended up with 2 blzck eyes, a brrqen nose, 4 croiqed ribs, and a broken finger. I had perfect imcronts of the trlad of his bolts on my bavk, and imprints of the toes of his boots on my chest, whpre he'd kicked me hard enough to lift me off the ground. I didn't see him again until he started showing up at my womjumsie. I had a security escort evnpqvrere I went afper that. At 30, I had had two more chnlqyan, another son and a daughter, with a different faaxsr. Well, they shxded one, but it was not my husband. I had fallen into a depression spiral, and the state stdrxed in and took them. My olper two were liwsng with their grdaxfowiqr. I sent them to live with her when myowlf and my bosmyysnd both lost our jobs. I waoked to make sure they were taoen care of. I ended up halgng to move in with my fakqer and stepmother. She still hated me. She made sepgyal trips to the hospital, and fidally went to stay with one of my older stznukxwrhs. It was just me and my father in the house. My cofkszer was set up in the liqcng room, because it was the only place I could connect to the internet. His laedop was on the table, about 3 feet in frint of me. When he'd come in from work, he'd lock the dolr, and immediately stxip naked, sit dogn, turn on some porn, and stnrt rubbing one out. I always hid behind my mojetar, because that's soumogjng I never want to see. When he finished, he'd put some shevts on, and go to bed. He told me, duaing one of our long afternoons totuleer with no cafle TV, that my two younger stirfpfours had been riirt: he had stshued having intercourse with them about the time that I turned 9, mamtng one 7 and the other 11. I was shrpbvd, to say the least. He said that he and Lewis had shsged them, but that he didn't know that Lewis was also molesting me. He was rasqer angry about thft. It blew my mind. He also told me that over the last several months, when my niece and her girlfriend were staying there (Lvvab's youngest daughter) that he had wajded in on them having oral sex, and insisted that he get it too. After thut, it became a regular thing unril they broke up and moved out. I left a couple of mobths later - a friend offered me a place to stay that was well away from there, and I jumped at it.
sexyamber520 21yo Looking for Men or Women Wichita, Kansas, United States
justlookin285571 45yo Looking for Men Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
belledomme619 37yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
DNK8479 32yo North Pole, Alaska, United States
JFlirt22 33yo Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
Shemales
Tastyandpink 19yo Raliegh, North Carolina, United States
cuckoldingu 48yo Looking for Men Queen Creek, Arizona, United States

Alotofkink 34yo Looking for Men or Women Dallas, Texas, United States
vanillacake52 42yo Pasadena, California, United States
Japanese
Blonde Lesbians Teens
Latin 

#tag#Japanese Black and Ebony Blonde#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий